Date: 5/12/18 9:44 am
From: Stanley C Stahl <000000ccb896003a-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Mourning Warbler, Lancaster County
At Wheatland Hills Community Park, just behind Frey’s Greenhouse north of Columbia Ave., along the Little Conestoga Creek in West Lancaster, a male Mourning Warbler gave a brief call note and landed on a dead branch right in front of me.  It didn’t sing.  I’m going out again to try to get a photo and a possible audio recording, although my camera doesn’t record bird song very well.There were lots of warblers of several species flitting through the trees, the best so far this May.Stanley C. Stahl

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Join us on Facebook!