Date: 5/12/18 8:50 am
From: Mike Henwood <mhawkhen...> [wsbn] <wsbn-noreply...>
Subject: [wsbn] National Monument Birds - Mesa County
Fellow Birders,

Katey Buster asked me to send this for her. She walked the Serpent's Trail
and around Devil's Kitchen this morning.

I saw and heard these five species within a 5 min walk of each other on
the way into Devil's Kitchen: Plumbeous Vireo, Gray Vireo, Ash-throated
Flycatcher, Gray Flycatcher and Black-throated Sparrow. I also saw and
heard another very vocal Gray Vireo near the parking lot. Going up
Serpent's it was uneventful except for a Cooper's Hawk chasing an unknown
bird and I heard/saw three Black-throated Warblers withing 200 feet of the
top of that trail before it meets the road.

Mike henwood for Katey Buster
Colorado National Monument
Grand Junction
Mesa County