Date: 5/12/18 6:22 am
From: Christopher Cudworth <cudworthfix...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Bird Feeder Red Headed Woodpecker (North Aurora)
We have had some interesting species at our bird feeders all season, but it
was a pleasant surprise to find a red-headed woodpecker using both the
ground and suet feeder this morning. I've not seen this bird here in more
than a year of living here, so I'll keep an eye out because there is some
excellent habitat with dead trees in the wetland behind our home.

We also had an oriole feeding on the suet, which is called Orange Mania.
Headed out to get a few more of those today, because the rest of the bird
population seems to love it as well.

--
Christopher Cudworth
3C Creative Marketing