Date: 5/12/18 5:14 am
From: Ragupathy Kannan <0000013b0ad14faf-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Mulberries
For the record (for the sake of that someone browsing these archives years in the future), our mulberry tree is finally in full fruit, at least 2 weeks late.  The Cedar Waxwings, American Robins, and N. Mockingbirds are having a feast, without having to compete with Rose-breasted Grosbeaks, Swainson's Thrushes, and other migrants.

That reminds me to add this note: Your Ar-birds postings may have some scientific value.  I recently searched these archives for the history of some species in Arkansas (like Inca Doves) and found some significant information.  So please bear this in mind as you make posts.

Kannan
Ft. Smith

On Sunday, 29 April, 2018, 7:14:10 PM GMT-5, Ragupathy Kannan <0000013b0ad14faf-dmarc-request...> wrote:

Last year this time, and the year before that, our mulberry was in full fruit.  Only green tiny unripe berries right now.  Glad we finished the data collection.  Our 10-page paper on mulberry frugivory is in peer-review.

On Sunday 29 April 2018, 6:19:01 PM GMT-5, Jeffrey Short <bashman...> wrote:

Re: INBU

We have had many more around than usual this year along the continuation of the Ouachita.  Flocks of them flying in packs like American Goldfinches. Sadly, two window strikes and one car strikes.

Jeff Short