Date: 5/11/18 7:25 pm
From: Elaine & Marty Cohen <buckeye4c...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Black vulture in Brecksville (again / still)
As reported by others, a few black vultures have wintered among a flock of
turkey vultures in downtown Brecksville (Jct Rt 82 and 21), southern
Cuyahoga County, for the last few years.

Today I saw a black vulture lift off from the church rooftop and circle the
town center. Spending the summer up north as well? Are there other
year-round northern Ohio black vultures?

Marty Cohen