Date: 5/11/18 2:51 pm
From: Stan Buman <stan...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Not a sighting - Bird Photography gear
If you love bird photography and want to upgrade your photography equipment, contact me off-line. I have taken many images with this gear that have been published. I am selling my high end Canon gear including:

* 600mm 1:4 L IS II USM lens - this lens is awesome

* 70-200mm 1:2.8L IS USM

* 1.4x III Extender

* 2X III Extender

* EOS 1D Mark IV Camera

* EOS 1DX Camera

* EOS 5D Mark II Camera plus BG-E6 Battery grip

* 580 EXII Speedlite

* 550 EX Speedlite

* 17-40mm 1:4L USM lens

* 16-35mm f/4L IS USM lens