Date: 5/11/18 2:30 pm
From: Ann Pettigrew <rook185...>
Subject: PAMC - York County
For anyone participating in the York County PAMC I just wanted to thank you and wish all of you good luck and rain free birding. Please return your counts to Randy Phillips or me as soon as possible as I will be leaving in a couple of weeks to drive out to Yellowstone and would like to get the counts submitted before I go.

Thanks again!

Ann

Ann C. Pettigrew, V.M.D.
York, PA
<rook185...>
www.pbase.com/rook185

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." - John Muir.

Join us on Facebook!