Date: 5/11/18 1:13 pm
From: Jay Jones <jonesjay62...>
Subject: Re: Swainson's Warbler
Alyssa and I are almost certain it was singing from a shrubby wooded area on the western edge of Veterans Park. The area is west of the pavilion where the walking/riding path grades down to the rusted bridge over a lake spillway. The bird wasn’t seen, but heard about 9:30 AM on Friday 5/11/18.

Hope you find it, Karen.

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 10, 2018, at 10:09 PM, Karen Garrett <kjgarrett84...> wrote:
>
> Can anyone give any more specific directions as to the location of the Swainson's Warbler at Lake Fayetteville? I went out and looked, the last year it was spotted, but wasn't sure where to look, and had no success.
>
> Thanks,
> Karen Garrett

Join us on Facebook!