Date: 5/11/18 12:51 pm
From: Steven Brown <sbrown37...>
Subject: [cobirds] N Waterthrush (5!), CSR, El Paso Co, Fri
Hey COBirders,

That’s right - here at “Waterthrush Central” I banded FIVE Northern Waterthrush today! Things got off to a quick start for banding at Clear Spring Ranch, and I had 12 birds in bags before 7:00. 38 Total banded today of 17 species - by far the best day this spring for numbers and diversity.

Other Highlights:
FOS Dusky Flycatcher banded
FOS Orchard Oriole banded (SY M)
Nashville Warbler AD M posed about 10’ away, but nowhere near a net lane!
Yellow Warbler - 8 banded
MacGillivray’s Warbler - Ad M banded
Orange-crowned Warbler - s banded
Com Yellowthroat - 2 banded