Date: 5/11/18 10:44 am
From: drbeel <drbeel...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Clay-colored Sparrow in C.R.
One of my very favorite songsters, a Clay-colored Sparrow, was cavorting with a half dozen of it's Chipping Sparrow cousins on  a neighborhood lawn this morning. This is a species that I don't find every year here in Eastern Iowa.
A smattering of warblers brightened the day on this gray and blustery morning.
Bill Scheible Cedar Rapids
        "If at first you don't succeed,         skydiving is definitely not for you".                                 ..anon.