Date: 5/11/18 8:25 am
From: Eduardo del Solar <delsolar...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Boston birds, images
The last two weeks have been very warbler active in my backyard, the Jones Hill area of Dorchester: Black and while warbler, Magnolia and Black throated blue warbler seen on a regular basis. Add to that an Ovenbird, Ruby crowned kinglets, White throated sparrows, Grey catbird, and Northern flicker. A pair of nesting Blue jays, a first in my backyard., is a nice addition.
As the activity died down earlier this week, I went to Forest Hills cemetery last Monday. Lots of yellow rumped warblers and Baltimore orioles. The resident red tailed hawks at nest continue there, as well as a nesting Robin. Overall, quite productive two weeks photographing at my backyard.
Images of these two weeks are below.
http://www.delsolar.org/webs/birds/warblers18/content/_32A8741_large.html

Eduardo del Solar
<delsolar...>