Date: 5/11/18 6:26 am
From: Aaron Batterbee <abatterbee25...>
Subject: Johnson County shorebirds
Shorebird numbers have dropped significantly from yesterday to today at
KCPL and Celebration Park in Gardner. Water levels are also down in each
area. Of note, 1 Wilson's Pharalope at KCPL. As we all know, bird numbers
can change in a minute this time of year. Thought I would give a heads up
to those venturing out today.

Happy Birding and please be kind to others even if you don't share the same
birding philosophy. It is amazing what a simple hello can do :)

Aaron Batterbee
Gardner KS

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to