Date: 5/10/18 7:10 pm
From: 'Chris Anderson' <canderson1...> [sd-birds] <sd-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [sd-birds] SFBC field trip reminder
Just a reminder that the Sioux Falls Bird Club will have a trip this coming
Saturday (May 12) to Union Grove State Park near Beresford. We will leave
the Outdoor Campus at 7:00 a.m., so please arrive a few minutes early so we
can organize carpooling. For anyone wishing to meet us at the park (and it
sounds like there are a few of you), we should arrive at the park by 7:50
and will park in the lowest parking lot (just keep hanging lefts once you
enter the park).

Remember to bring good footwear and a rain jacket, as we will be doing some
walking, and a snack/lunch to enjoy at the park if you want before we head
to some shorebird spots on the way back to Sioux Falls.

Chris Anderson

Sioux Falls, SD

Join us on Facebook!