Date: 5/10/18 6:41 pm
From: kent nelson <kentsnelson...> [wsbn] <wsbn-noreply...>
Subject: [wsbn] Ouray
Birders,
In addition to the three Red Crossbills at my feeder yesterday, I encountered a single Willet at the R'way Reservoir. How many places can those two birds be seen on the same day?
I camped in Billy Creek last night. Not much at the bridge. No Black Phoebe.. Up higher in the evening and the next morning, I had Green-tailed Towhee, Spotted Towhee, Blue-gray Gnatcher, singing Virginia's Wb and Yellow-rumped, and so on. One White-throated Swift. One elk. No flycatchers.
On the return to Ouray today, seven A. Avocets were hanging out. (No willet..) Lots of Violet-green and N. Rough-winged Swallows.
Kent NelsonOuray

Join us on Facebook!