Date: 5/10/18 5:34 pm
From: Jill Thompson <jilllvscts53...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Warblers and Grosbeaks in Bradford
Several Pine Warblers spotted hopping around the tops of our trees made a
stop and our suet feeder today. A Blackburnian warbler also made an
appearance before moving on. We've had a Rose-breasted Grosbeak at our
feeder daily for several days. Oven birds and Chipping Sparrows here as
well. Ah, spring!