Date: 5/10/18 5:13 pm
From: Rob Sparks <robsparks...>
Subject: [cobirds] Larimer/Lee Martinez Park
Today at Lee Martinez Park I had a Northern Waterthrush eating aquatic
insects along a stream as well as the resident Green Heron. A few other
migrants of interest over the past few days were Wilson's Warblers, a
Bullock's Oriole, Yellow Warbler, Orange-crowned Warbler, Yellow-rumpled
Warblers and a Western Tanager. I had large flocks of Chipping Sparrows
(~60) coming through along with a single Lark Bunting that was out of
place.
Also of note, yesterday while biking during lunch I had my first Chimney
Swift.

Good Birding!

Old Town
Fort Collins