Date: 5/10/18 5:08 pm
From: John Kent <k2ent76...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] Cape Mays, etc.
In my yard in Selkirk as the sun set this evening, I saw a pair of Cape May Warblers traveling around from tree to tree and foraging together. Other birds of note were Black-throated Green Warbler, Yellow-rumped Warbler, and Purple Finch. Most of the local breeders were making themselves known, including Scarlet Tanager, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Wood Thrush, Great Crested Flycatcher, Ovenbird, and Baltimore Oriole.

John Kent
Selkirk

Posted by: John Kent <k2ent76...>

<*> Your email settings: