Date: 5/10/18 4:50 pm
From: Daniel Weeks <daniel.e.weeks...>
Subject: eBird -- Frick Park -- May 10, 2018
Highlights this morning included an Eastern Wood-Pewee, a Black-throated Green Warbler singing and hopping around just above my head, and I found the Orchard Oriole again.

Last night above the Colfax School I heard my first Common Nighthawk of the year.

Good birding,
Dan Weeks
Pittsburgh, Allegheny County.

Frick Park
May 10, 2018
08:00
Traveling
2.04 miles
49 Minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments: Birding by bicycle in the Riverview hill area near the Blue slide entrance of Frick Park, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County. Good birding, Dan Weeks, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County.
Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.6.5 Build 36

1 Mourning Dove
1 Red-bellied Woodpecker
1 Downy Woodpecker
2 Northern Flicker
1 Eastern Wood-Pewee -- FOY
2 Red-eyed Vireo
1 Blue Jay
1 White-breasted Nuthatch
1 House Wren
2 Carolina Wren
1 Swainson's Thrush
9 American Robin
1 Tennessee Warbler
1 Chestnut-sided Warbler
1 Black-throated Green Warbler
2 Chipping Sparrow
2 Song Sparrow
2 Eastern Towhee
3 Northern Cardinal
1 Rose-breasted Grosbeak
1 Indigo Bunting
1 Orchard Oriole -- 1st summer male. By middle of offleash area just off Riverview Trail.
4 Brown-headed Cowbird
4 Common Grackle
1 House Sparrow

Number of Taxa: 25