Date: 5/10/18 3:53 pm
From: Charlie Nims <charlie.nims...>
Subject: [NHBirds] posting protocol
Maybe it is just me and I am not trying to cause any problems nor be ornery but I have just returned to NH after having been away for a week and in the daily NH Birds digest that I receive, there are four posts re a Golden-winged Warbler (or two) being seen but not one of the four posts mentions the town where the bird is being seen. Now I know that I can go on eBird or search past digests to see if the area\town is mentioned but it sure would be helpful if this key info were mentioned in the posts.

Good birding to all in this special birding season.

Charlie Nims
Bartlett, NH