Date: 5/10/18 3:12 pm
From: Bob Bethune <bobbethune...>
Subject: [birders] A record-setter for me
I normally don’t care how many birds or how many species I see when I go
out observing birds; I would rather spend my time getting to know each bird
I do see as intimately as possible. However, today’s session was remarkably
productive as things go here. I wound up seeing 25 species of birds, all
on the same 5 acre property, within the space of less than two hours. The
checklist is here: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45518119.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAHsrc%2Bn58Yudg58kowAZQrukp3fA6m6xR9o_Cx-p7kWKJq8B%<3Dw...>