Date: 5/10/18 1:55 pm
From: Kevin Groeneweg <kgroeneweg...>
Subject: Oak Park
I birded Oak Park in Wichita this morning and had some warblers of interest, at least by Wichita standards, including 2 Blackpoll, 2 Am. Redstart, 3 Nashville and an Ovenbird. Several Yellow and an Orange-crowned rounded out the warbler list. Lots of Least Flycatchers. I tallied 21, but you could probably double that and still be under. Also of note was a Blue-headed Vireo and an Eastern Towhee. Looks like Yellow-billed Cuckoos and Eastern Wood-Pewees have moved in.

Kevin Groeneweg
Wichita

Sent from my iPhone
https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html