Date: 5/10/18 1:04 pm
From: nancy tikalsky <ntikalsky...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Mourning Warbler - Highland Park
we had one in the open on the ground in Millenium Park this noon! :D

Shanti, n.

Nancy J. Tikalsky
Zion/Lake
/|\ Please consider the environment before printing this email
"Truth is great and will prevail if left to herself. She is the proper and sufficient antagonist to error, and has nothing to fear from the conflict, unless, by human interposition, disarmed of her natural weapons, free argument and debate; errors ceasing to be dangerous when it is permitted freely to contradict them." --Thomas Jefferson: Bill for Establishing Religious Freedom, 1779.