Date: 5/10/18 10:14 am
From: Joshua Jarvis <menasor77...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Hinsdale Birds
Yesterday I left early and got some Birding in before work.

At the Connecticut River setbacks in Hinsdale I saw a lone female ring
necked duck swimming by the boat landing, a blue grey gnatcatcher, black
and white Warbler, plus heard yellow Warbler and yellowthroat.

At HCP I saw what may be my first of year brown thrasher (it was too
fleeting to be certain), prairie Warbler, house finch, song and white
Throated Sparrow, catbird, and northern cardinal.