Date: 5/10/18 9:54 am
From: Poland, Zachary <zpoland...>
Subject: Myriad Gardens Downtown OKC this morning
The Myriad “Migrant Trap” seemed to be in full effect today. As always, Meinders Garden (NE corner) was most productive.

41 species including: Peregrine Falcon, Swainson’s Thrush, Gray Catbird, Ovenbird, No. Waterthrush, KY Warbler, Am. Redstart, and Wilson’s Warbler.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45520136

It’s unclear if the Ovenbird is the same one reported earlier this week. My experience with them at Myriad is they don’t typically hang around long.

In a shameless plug, I will be leading a bird walk tomorrow in the Myriad Gardens starting at 8 am. We will meet in front of the main entrance to the Crystal Bridge (i.e. south side). I hope it will be equally productive.

ZAP

Sent from my mobile device.

Join us on Facebook!