Date: 5/10/18 9:37 am
From: Henry Armknecht <armknecht...>
Subject: Hays Crossbills and siskins
I had at least five Red Crossbills at my feeders in Hays this morning.
There may have been more, but I didn't see them until I walked up to fill
the thistle feeder. They have visited periodically for several weeks, but
never reliably.

At least 23 Pine Siskins were at my feeders yesterday late afternoon. I have
had one extra-large siskin visiting off and on for several weeks. It
appears to be 10% or more larger than the rest of the siskins. It is NOT a
female House Finch.

Henry A
Hays

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html