Date: 5/10/18 8:41 am
From: <d2siena...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] Knickerbocker rd. ORCHARD ORIOLE, BLACKBURNIAN
I traveled knickerbocker rd this morning and it was again quite productive. I would suggest heavily birding the area from the mansion, east until the road joins the Hoosic river then continue to the area after the corn fields where you start to hit more homes. In this area I found three GREAT-CRESTED FLYCATCHERS, ORCHARD and BALTIMORE ORIOLES, COOPERS HAWK, BLACKBURNIAN and many YELLOW WARBLERS a few BANK SWALLOWS and a few ROSE BREASTED GROSBEAK.

David DiSiena

Posted by: <d2siena...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional