Date: 5/10/18 8:18 am
From: raqbirds via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Lancaster Water Treatement Plant

Hi everyone,

Here's my experience in the past in Lancaster.

After being shooed away from the Lancaster WTP by the police a few years ago I was told by the officer that I should check-in at the police station to let them know when I was going to stop by the WTP. I have done that a coupe of times and had these results- the cops in the office said "OK" as if they didn't think it was necessary but I felt better about it. And the couple of times I then went to the WTP (staying outside the fence) no one bothered me. But I do not think that I have stopped there in a year or two.

BTW- The Colebrook WTP has better access and good views from a Rail Trail that passes alongside of it.

As always be polite and use discretion- Bob

Robert A. Quinn
Merlin Wildlife Tours
603-746-2535 office
603-568-8582 cell

"Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons and daughters of the earth." Chief Seattle