Date: 5/10/18 8:10 am
From: kimhs98 <kimhs98...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: RE: IBET bird wing band?

The wing (patagial) tag leads me to think this hawk was translocated from O'hare Airport by the USDA - APHIS wildlife biologists.
You can report the description of the wing tag color and number to: <craig.k.pullins...>
I reported one last September from Lombard (green tag with white numbers 100), turns out it was a newly fledged RTHA relocated from ORD from Oct/2010 to a state park in Winnebago Co. (50 miles away).
Initially it took some emails and a few days before I was pointed to the person to contact in reporting these airport wing tags, they will appreciate the reporting!
Henry Kim - DuPage Co.