Date: 5/10/18 8:03 am
From: 'Silver Judith' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] yard warblers Portsmouth
At about 9;30 this morning there was a flurry of warblers flying through--  lots of bl-throated blues, a male and female parula, and a male magnolia. Couldn't keep track of the bl-throated blues, I heard them all around in our yard and the one next door.  First time I've had black-throated blues in my backyard in a couple of years.

All the warblers took a tour of the crab tree, and kept going because it hasn't blossomed yet, another day or two it will be in bloom and then the parulas and magnolias will stay around.

Ah spring.

Judith Silver
Portsmouth