Date: 5/10/18 5:43 am
From: Judy & Don <9waterfall9...>
Subject: Re: Orioles gone?
I have noticed far fewer orioles every day this week. First thing this morning I could hear them in the trees, but their interest in oranges, jelly, etc. is waning, so I'm thinking they are finding more of the insects they need in the trees and only coming for dessert.

Judith
Ninestone, Carroll County

On May 10, 2018, at 6:43 AM, Gail Miller <gail.miller...> wrote:

> At one point, I had 30 Baltimore Orioles in the yard. I think I saw 2 day before yesterday. I did not see any yesterday. Sure was fun while they were here though! I have a Gray Catbird coming to the jelly and Summer Tanagers for oranges. Iíve also seen a Carolina Chickadee eating oranges.
>
> Gail Miller
> Conway (Faulkner Co. AR)

Join us on Facebook!