Date: 5/10/18 4:43 am
From: Gail Miller <gail.miller...>
Subject: Re: Orioles gone?
At one point, I had 30 Baltimore Orioles in the yard. I think I saw 2 day
before yesterday. I did not see any yesterday. Sure was fun while they
were here though! I have a Gray Catbird coming to the jelly and Summer
Tanagers for oranges. I've also seen a Carolina Chickadee eating oranges.

Gail Miller

Conway (Faulkner Co. AR)