Date: 5/9/18 7:35 pm
From: JAMES SPEICHER <jugornought...>
Subject: [MDBirding] [FR] Help w/ Bird ID please...LIKE NOTHING I'VE EVER SEEN...Day 4 may have been "a wrap"
Sorry for the dupe...not a clue what happened...

Anyway, Monday 5/7/18 was the last sighting of the Mystery Bird.
Except for a few hours in the morning I was away all day Tuesday and
while home today, the MB was a no show. I frequently find dismembered
bird parts around the yard - Catbird feathers recently. I have nearby
farm cats as well as domestics roaming free, tho fewer than in past
years. Barred Owls also call frequently overnight...and, of course,
birds are free to wander where they will. I'll keep an eye out for it
and with additional photography may be able to come to a decision as
to what it may have been.

Jim S