Date: 5/9/18 6:43 pm
From: <onespayiowa...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Wiesse Slough, Muscatine Cty
This was my chosen destination today but I gave up pretty quickly as the
area was swarming with mushroom hunters.

However, if anyone wants to see lark sparrows, go there. There were
probably a dozen or so, fighting and foraging. They were all down at the
"lower" section of the property by the quarry. Go most of the way back
until you get to the grassland areas. They seemed to hang out on the road
surfaces a lot.

Jeanne
Buffalo, IA