Date: 5/9/18 5:18 pm
From: mresch8702 via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Trying for the Golden-winged Warbler - 5/9 Late PM

At 3:30 this afternoon Jeanne-Marie Maher, Chris McPherson, and I arrived at the spot where the Golden-winged Warbler was seen earlier in the day. Just after we arrived we heard 2 "winged warblers" singing Blue-winged songs off to the north in the distance, so we were optimistic. They called for maybe 5 more minutes, but never came in close. And despite staying until 6:30, there were no more calls and no sightings of the winged warblers. I'm going to get there close to dawn tomorrow morning to give it a try again.

Mike Resch
www.statebirding.blogspot.com
Pepperell, MA