Date: 5/9/18 12:40 pm
From: Sean McGuinn <captainamerica23...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Not 1, Not 2, but 3 Wilson's Warblers!
I had three Wilson's Warblers in and right next to my backyard the other day. The two males were very vocal. The first sighting of the morning took forever. I knew where it was singing, but I just could not find it. Finally, I got a quick glimpse of yellow and that black cap before I lost it. Another male and then I got a nice show of a female bathing in the wetland. Of course I didn't have the correct lens on my camera, so no pics.

Sean McGuinn