Date: 5/9/18 12:03 pm
From: 'The \Nunn Guy\' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Jaeger Species [Larimer]
Hi all

Secondhand report from one of our research scientists (an excellent birder,
too):

- "I saw a Jaeger yesterday in Ft Collins near ELC along Ziegler, I
couldn't stop but it was dark above and lighter underneath the tow tail
feathers were short."

In talking with him it was flying around the pond on the curve going east
south of Water Treatment plant (Environmental Road and Drake Ave
intersection).

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn

http://coloradobirder.club/