Date: 5/9/18 11:52 am
From: Roy Harvey via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Cape May (Was) Still at Birdcraft
For reasons not entirely clear to me the message below from Patrick Comins (sent around 1:25 PM) had problems getting posted. The news may no longer be timely.

Roy Harvey
CTBirds admin/moderator
Beacon Falls, CT

--------

Tina Green just reported that the Cape May Warbler is still present, on the far SE corner of the property, but it flew across the street into the oaks just south of the property. I’m not sure for parking or access along that roadway.

Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Executive Director
314 Unquowa Road