Date: 5/9/18 11:18 am
From: Maxine Biwer <mxnbiwer...>
Subject: [birders] Re: small thrush question
Thanks for all the responses. It sounds like the bird I saw was most likely
a Swainson's Thrush or a Gray-cheeked Thrush. It did not have any red on
it, so not a Hermit Thrush.
It was a beautiful bird, glad I got to see it.

Max

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAE8%3Do0u%2BYsQ_rS6KVDHWo5kV%3DTfe0uD0%<2BunoYTgmGekyhkqZhg...>