Date: 5/9/18 11:10 am
From: Steven Brown <sbrown37...>
Subject: [cobirds] FOS migrants, CSR, El Paso Co, Wed
Hey COBirders,

Migration is still limping along at Clear Spring Ranch banding. I had 21 banded birds Tuesday, and 25 today - but most are still returning local breeders.

Recent FOS’s -
FOS Lazuli Bunting - 3 Tuesday - 1 M, 2 F
FOS Clay-colored Sparrow - Wednesday, Second year, sex unknown (I don’t see many in the spring, but this was the earliest one in 5 springs).

Yellow Warblers and Common Yellowthroats are becoming more numerous, and chasing has started.
Also had my second Wilson’s Warbler of the season today - some springs I only get two - they appear more here in the fall.

Hoping the sky will open soon! (birds and moisture!)

Steve Brown
Colo Spgs