Date: 5/9/18 11:13 am
From: mnicodemus <000001fed765728f-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Interest in Lost Maples TX trip for endangered warbler and vireo--May 15-18
Alyssa,
The Kerr Management Area is about 50 minutes from Lost Maples and is a good spot for both species. The staff is very helpful and would probably show you around if you contact them far enough in advance.
Michael

Michael Nicodemus, PhDHarding UniversityDepartment of <Biologymnicodemus...>
-------- Original message --------From: Alyssa DeRubeis <alderubeis...> Date: 5/9/18 8:11 AM (GMT-07:00) To: <ARBIRD-L...> Subject: Interest in Lost Maples TX trip for endangered warbler and vireo--May 15-18
This is an open invitation to anyone interested in seeing Black-capped Vireo and Golden-cheeked Warbler next week. A small group of us (3 max so far) are driving down to Bandera, TX on May 15, birding at Lost Maples SNA (or possibly going to other nearby sites if we strike out on our two target species there) on May 16 and 17, and driving back to Arkansas on May 18.
If you want to hear more details, please e-mail me off the list-serve (eg do not hit "reply all"). Thanks!
Alyssa DeRubeisFayetteville, Washington Co.

Join us on Facebook!