Date: 5/9/18 11:09 am
From: Joseph Cala via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Hammo - Upland Sandpiper
Aside from the usual suspects during a very foggy morning I had an Upland
Sandpiper feeding just off the road across from the East Beach parking lot
area. It took me a minute to figure out what I was looking at as I
certainly was not expecting to see an Uppie at Hammo.

I ebirded the sighting and it looks like the last reported Uppie at Hammo
was 2013? Could have missed something as I checked from my phone and ebird
is extremely mobile device unfriendly.

I was not able to locate the Upland once it spooked from either the
construction or passing car.