Date: 5/9/18 9:49 am
From: Douglas Harr <dnharr...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Barred Owl in a crabapple
Amy Powell, from Urbandale, sent me a photo via the Iowa Audubon wesbite
and asked me if I could share it. This is a gorgeous shot of a Barred Owl
sitting in a crabapple tree in her yard, taken 2 or 3 days ago. Last night
she emailed me again, saying it was again perched in her front yard
yesterday morning.

So, I'm sharing this beautiful picture for everyone to enjoy. It's a
little bit pixellated when blown up, but I'd guess she probably took it
with a cell phone or older digital camera.

Doug Harr
Ogden