Date: 5/9/18 9:11 am
From: Paul Plotnick via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Ellington yard and question on chipping sparrow activity
OP was referring to Chippies feeding ON his feeder. True, they are normally
ground feeders but being resourceful, they know where the seeds are coming
from and they do alight on the feeder (mine is a Droll Yankees tube feeder)
once in a while. Somewhere I have a picture of one doing so. I thought it
was unusual too.