Date: 5/9/18 8:19 am
From: AMF <znse37...>
Subject: Re: [Maine-birds] No blackbirds
Benton - Sebasticook River: We were commenting Sunday that there were
very few blackbirds this year. There usually are 20 pairs or more on the
grass islands.  There are none nesting in the fields and wetlands close
to the river.  I have seen a few lone red wing black birds, but not the
numbers seen in previous years.