Date: 5/9/18 7:19 am
From: <smbeaudoin1...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] Knickerbocker Rd
After reading David D’s post I headed out o Knickerbocker Rd in the town of Schagticoke. While I wasn’t able to relocate the Orchard Oriole or the Peregrine, I did find a White-crowned Sparrow near the Knickerbocker Mansion. Further down in the section close to the river I had a FOY Scarlet Tanager. This is a lovely road with farmland, ponds, the Hoosic River and woods. There were singing wood thrushes most of the way and lots of bird activity. Besides wall to wall yellow Warblers and warbling vireos,there were also redstarts and yellow-rumps.
Susan Beaudoin

Posted by: <smbeaudoin1...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional