Date: 5/8/18 7:44 pm
From: David Antieau <dkantieau...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET May 5- Montrose SBC - Summer Tanager
Dear birders,
I am compiling the bird count for Montrose for Saturday's Spring Bird Count. A Summer Tanager was seen by quite a few people. If anyone included a photo of that bird in your ebird report, please send me a copy. There were so many verbal reports about this bird that I am including it in our list. Thanks!
Reports from May 5, at Montrose, that include photos of Blue-headed Vireo, Black-throated Blue Warbler, Yellow-throated Vireo, Willet, and Red-breasted Nuthatch would also be appreciated. At this point, I am considering those birds hypothetical, partly because they are all noteworthy birds about which there was no buzz at Montrose on Saturday.
For the birds!
Dave <Antieaudkantieau...>, Cook County

Join us on Facebook!