Date: 5/8/18 6:47 pm
From: <onespayiowa...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Princeton WMA, Scott Cty
This was my destination today. I think one of the most amazing things for
me this year is the number of Sora rails I've actually SEEN. They're all
over the place this year! And they're such an adorable and goofy little
bird. Wish I could afford a nice camera. :-) And here is my list:

Great egret
Canada goose
Red-winged blackbird
Robin