Date: 5/8/18 3:35 pm
From: Warblerick <ricksussman1955...>
Subject: [MDBirding] And that's No. 90
A pair of male Scarlet Tanagers visited the yard very briefly this morning before flying off, yard bird No. 90 for the year.

At least a pair (m&f) of Cape May Warblers were still here this morning, though seen further out in the yard than previously. An adult White-crowned Sparrow has been here for 4 days, feeding beneath the bushes, and the male Rose-breasted Grosbeak is still here from yesterday, and was heard singing from the red maple beside my shop at lunchtime. And a late Ruby-crowned Kinglet was actively feeding in my big red oak tree this morning.
Rick Sussman
Woodbine, MD