Date: 5/8/18 3:37 pm
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Return of an old friend
Some readers may remember a post I submitted last fall about how I was able to relocate a leucistic Chipping Sparrow at Carter Hill Orchard in Concord that I had found in the same spot almost exactly a year before. I stumbled on the same situation at the Charlestown WTP this past Sunday when I was able to relocate a leucistic Song Sparrow that I found there on April 16th, 2017. Just interesting being able to see individual bird return after spending a winter away.

April 16th, 2017:
https://flic.kr/p/TV3WJ4

May 6th, 2018:
https://flic.kr/p/25Ar8iT