Date: 5/8/18 1:21 pm
From: Janet Millenson <janet...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Yard birds
Judging by everyone's posts, you all have been swatting away swarms of
Cape May Warblers for the past week. Well, a Cape May Warbler finally
showed up in my yard this morning. (Apparently my Rose-breasted Grosbeak
is still back-ordered, however.)

Other warblers I've had here recently are Yellow-rumps, Common
Yellowthroat, and Black-throated Blue. A gorgeous male Scarlet Tanager
has been hanging around, too. When I raised the blinds yesterday to
discover him sitting on a branch right outside, I was absolutely transfixed.

Janet Millenson
Potomac, MD (Montgomery County)
<janet...>